LINQ Essential Harness
LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility while working at height. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with with AS/NZS1891.1.
The LINQ Essential harness is suitable for several different applications including roofing work, scaffolding and warehouse work and ladder access.
* Large dorsal Dee ring
* Front belay loops
* 2bar 3bar connector buckles
* Retro reflective detailing in webbing
All LINQ harnesses are also designed with the following Standard Features:
* Medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety
* Harness design minimises wearer injury during and after fall
* Pebble-weave Webbing design provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage
* Integrated webbing strap and hardware placement minimises impact injury
* Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
* High Tenacity Polyester Webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents
* 160kg wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer - clothes and tools) when used in conjunction with a LINQ Shock Absorbing Lanyard
* Unisex design with articulated chest strap and shoulder adjustment points