Dear Valued Customers,
Work Stuff Safety would like to take the opportunity to update our extended network of valued contacts as to what we are doing in response to the spread of Coronavirus - COVID-19 and the Australian Federal and Queensland State Governments' restrictions and recommendations.
At this point, we are all struggling with the same issues. We are committed to provide continued support to our Customers, employees and suppliers through the course of this pandemic.
Worldwide demands at this time, and the supply chain are being pushed to the point of deteriorating. We ask that everyone, please show some patience and understanding, but be assured all orders will receive our undivided attention.
What actions is Work Stuff Safety implementing?
- We are following government health recommendations in regard to COVID-19.
- We have business continuity plans should the government provide advice which will impact businesses.
- In Kingaroy, our shop doors are OPEN. Preventative measures are in place including strict cleaning protocols, social distancing, and monitoring staff health.
- Effective immediately, Roma, Dalby, Chinchilla, Western Downs and Maranoa customers will receive service and delivery for email and telephone orders only.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver, we will provide freight options to suit customer needs.
- The Work Stuff Safety team is working diligently to fulfill all customer needs. Please rest assured that our team is also available to support you on email or phone whenever required.
It is BUSINESS AS USUAL for WORK Stuff Safety - our team is still available to continue supporting your business remotely.
These are tough times and require everyone to be aware and monitor each other’s health regularly. Let us remain focused on our task to take care of our near and dear ones.